Boarding House Prep Tutor
A position is available for an experienced teacher to work as a Boarding House Prep Tutor at St Cuthbert’s College. Reporting to the Director of Boarding the Tutor will supervise Year 9 and 10 Prep.
Hours of work are Monday 7.20pm – 8.50pm and Tuesday – Thursday 6.35pm – 8.35pm (7.5 hours per week) Term time only
Additional benefits for these roles are:
• Dinner is included Monday – Thursday (optional)
• Access to sports facilities
• Free car parking
The ideal candidate will
· Be a registered teacher
· Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Be reliable and flexible with strong organisational skills
· Have experience in teaching or tutoring Middle or Senior School students in an academic environment is essential
This role may also suit a Beginner teacher or teacher trainee, seeking additional work.
The successful applicant will commence duties Term 3 2017.
Please send expressions of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with an application form available from http://www.stcuthberts.school.nz/employment/boarding-staff-vacancies/
Closing date for applications is 6 June 2017
All applications need to include
1. A cover letter
2. A CV
3. An application form which can be found in the downloads section on the right of this page
Before submitting your application please make sure you have included these documents and send to email@example.com.