TEACHER AIDE POSITION
The Personalised Learning Centre has a Teacher Aide position available in the Junior School commencing Term 2.
This is fixed term role working with one student Monday to Friday, 8:50 am to 2:50 pm.
Please send your expressions of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org – by COB 21 April.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a new Accounts Assistant to join the Finance department.
Providing support for Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and the College reception, full-time time permanent position.
We are looking for someone who has a great attitude, is flexible and willing to help out in different areas.
The successful applicant will be:
- Good with numbers and have knowledge of accounting
- Familiar with MS Office and in particular Excel
- A good communicator, both verbal and written, have a customer service focus
- Trustworthy, flexible and reliable
If you’re up for the challenge apply today by downloading our application form from Support Staff Vacancies at: http://www.stcuthberts.school.nz/employment/support-staff-vacancies/
Applications that do not include this form will not be considered.
HUMAN RESOURCES CO ORDINATOR – ENTRY LEVEL
St Cuthbert’s College is an Independent day and boarding school for girls, founded in the Presbyterian tradition. We provide a personalised approach to education for our 1400 students from Reception to Year 13.
We are looking to appoint an HR Co-Ordinator to join the Human Resources team, in a newly created role which will support our busy team. Whilst the primary function of the role will be largely HR administration and support, you will be involved in all aspects of the People Function and have the ability to get involved in a range of activities and projects.
This role is responsible for:
- HR administration, including the production of employment agreements and variations.
- Co-ordination of orientation programmes and on-boarding.
- Organising events.
- Overseeing workflow or job management.
- Assisting with HR reporting.
- Providing customer service to all staff.
We are seeking a well-organised individual with excellent communication skills and commitment to providing great service. An ability to work in a team environment, yet maintain absolute confidentiality is key. With 1-3 years’ experience, you might have some exposure to generalist HR (legislation and practices). A tertiary qualification is desired in a related discipline.
St Cuthbert’s offers a talented person the opportunity to grow this role and take on more responsibility.
We’re looking to move fast on this role, so please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and download our application form http://www.stcuthberts.school.nz/employmentsupportstaff-vacancies
HOCKEY DEVELOPMENT CO-ORDINATOR / HEAD COACH
- Full time, permanent role.
- Key role with significant opportunities to make a difference.
- Combine previous coaching experience with programme development.
St Cuthbert’s College is an Independent day and boarding school for girls, founded in the Presbyterian tradition. Located in Epsom, we provide a personalised approach to education for our 1400 students from Reception to Year 13.
Comprising a team of high-achieving individuals with a genuine sense of community this is your opportunity to contribute to and work with a team to deliver extraordinary sports education and experiences to our Year 1 – 8 students.
With responsibility for the development of the Years 1 -8 Hockey Programme at the College, this role will also have input into the development of the Hockey strategy development and participation pathways.
Key competencies will include:
- Hockey coaching accreditation and strong professional networks within the hockey community.
- Strong administrative capability and ability to coordinate and develop events and coaching clinics.
- Excellent communications skills and ability to work with students, parents, internal staff and other stakeholders.
- An appreciation and value of sport in an independent girl’s school.
Closing date: 31 March 2017.
Only those applicants deemed suitable for interview will be contacted.
All applicants must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand and will undergo Police Vetting.
All applications need to include
1. A cover letter
2. A CV
3. An application form which can be found in the downloads section on the right of this page
Before submitting your application please make sure you have included these documents and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.