This page is for you and we encourage you to leave comments and photos here. However, we ask you to please be respectful of the entire community and refrain posting comments that:
- Contain swearing, expletives or offensive language
- Contain degrading content
- Contain personal attacks or discriminate against others
- Contain inflammatory religious or racial content
- Endorse or proclaim any illegal activity
- Contain spam links, virus or malicious code
- Use the page to promote personal causes, charities or business activities
- Violate any rights of anyone else (including any intellectual property rights)
- Solicit personal information or initiates uninvited contact
- Contain confidential information
- Are disruptive to a discussion thread
- Reference a third party page or website including posting a link (unless we approve it beforehand)
We reserve the right to remove any comments or posts that breach these rules without warning or explanation. Any individual or group found to repeatedly violate this policy will be blocked from this page. St Cuthbert’s College claims no liability in any way connected to the use of or access to the St Cuthbert’s College Facebook page.
By becoming a fan of the St Cuthbert’s Facebook Page you may receive updates from us in your Facebook newsfeed. If you wish to no longer “Like” the page and therefore no longer receive content, please feel free to remove yourself by clicking the “Unlike” link located on the left-hand sidebar.
Access to and use of the St Cuthbert’s College Facebook page is subject to these Community Rules, the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities and all applicable laws. If you do not agree to these, you must not access or otherwise use the St Cuthbert’s College Facebook Account.
By making any contribution to the St Cuthbert’s College Facebook page – including comments, photos or videos – you are granting St Cuthbert’s College permission to reuse this content inside the Facebook platform. Permission will be sought via an individual request to the owner of the comment if St Cuthbert’s wishes to utilise the content outside of the Facebook platform.