This page is for you and we encourage you to comment. However, we ask you to please be respectful of the entire community and refrain posting comments that:
- Contain swearing, expletives or offensive language
- Contain degrading content
- Contain personal attacks or discriminate against others
- Contain inflammatory religious or racial content
- Endorse or proclaim any illegal activity
- Contain spam links, virus or malicious code
- Promote personal causes, charities or business activities
- Violate any rights of anyone else (including any intellectual property rights)
- Solicit personal information or initiates uninvited contact
- Contain confidential information
We reserve the right to remove any comments that breach these rules without warning or explanation. Any individual or group found to repeatedly violate this policy will be blocked from this account. St Cuthbert’s College claims no liability in any way connected to the use of or access to the St Cuthbert’s College Twitter account.
Access to and use of St Cuthbert’s College Twitter is subject to these Community Rules, Twitter Terms and all applicable laws. If you do not agree to these, you must not access or otherwise use the St Cuthbert’s College Twitter account.
By making any contribution to the St Cuthbert’s College Twitter account you are granting St Cuthbert’s College permission to reuse this content across social media platforms including, but not limited, to Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.