“If we all did the things we are capable of we would astound ourselves” – Thomas Edison
The Senior School years are ones in which your daughter will take some of the most important steps towards being the woman she wants to be. Do you want her to be confident? To know herself? To be resilient? What about independent, compassionate, brave, determined and hard-working?
Like you, we want all this and more for your daughter. We are committed to making her time in our Senior School a period of thought-provoking experiences, challenges overcome and friendships made for life.
Our vision is of a supportive and stimulating environment in which all girls develop their full potential, enabling them walk confidently towards their future at the conclusion of their school education.
When you visit the Senior School you will see:
- a pastoral care programme that guides girls from Year 9 – 13 with a consistent tutor teacher supported by House Deans and counsellors
- girls working with innovative technologies such as coding and 3D printing
- leadership skills being developed through real life experiences in our many leadership roles
- personal learning needs being met whether students need to be challenged or a little extra help
- girls involved in all facets of College life from sport to debating to cultural dance groups
- academic success being achieved in national and international qualifications
- a living school motto, By Love Serve
- parents being welcomed as part of the College family
- an engaging and modern learning environment
- girls creating life-long friendships